Pacific City Bank는 평등한 고용 기회를 제공하는 기업이며 피고용인의 능력과 자격만을 기준으로 고용을 제공하며, 나이, 인종 , 피부색, 성별, 정신적 장애, 외적 장애, 종교 또는 결혼 여부 등에 대해서 연방법이나 주법에 위배되는 어떠한 비합법적인 차별을 하지 않습니다.
Pacific City Bank is looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join our family.
Senior Auditor (Los Angeles)
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of financial or operations auditing experience within Banking or Financial Services industries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or related fields
- Ability to conduct branch audits and other audits as assigned
- Prepare neat, concise, appropriately referenced and easy-to-follow working papers that support the procedures performed, conclusion drawn and recommendations made
- Assist in preparation of audit reports on internal control deficiencies and recommend improvements; ensuring clarity, conciseness and issuance in a timely manner
- Effectively organize/prioritize multiple assignments to meet established deadlines, monitor progress of audits, and manage assigned budgets
- Assist with follow up and timely disposition of audit and exam findings
- Comply with professional standards of conduct
- Maintain technical competence through continuing education
- Industry certification(s) (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA) is a plus.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Bilingual in Korean and English a plus
Operations Admin. Supervisor (Los Angeles)
- 2 or more years of banking(branch or Ops Admin) experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good documentation and writing skills required
Mortgage Closing/Servicing Officer
- Minimum three (3) years of mortgage closing/servicing experience
- Knowledgeable in banking, regulations, and State/Federal Regulations
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email.
Marketing Officer (Rowland Heights)
- Minimum two years of experience in a customer-centric sales environment desirable
- Previous financial sales experience is a plus
- Must enjoy people & sales
- Must be comfortable cold-calling
- Results-oriented attitude
- Strong financial marketing skills
- Passionate and committed to exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual in Chinese and Korean is a plus
Note Clerk/Officer (Los Angeles)
- Note Clerk position: Experience preferred but not required
- Note Supervisor/Officer: 1-3 years of experience
- Loan documentation, servicing, and operation
- Bilingual in English & Korean
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
Sr. Loan Officer/Loan Officer/Trainee (Los Angeles)
- Senior Loan Officer: Minimum 4-5 years of loan experience
- Loan Officer: Minimum 2-3 years of loan experience preferred but not required
- Trainee: No experience required
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Accounting or Related Field
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Detail orientated and be able to multi-task while meeting important deadlines
- Communicate with clients to either requests or to provide information
- Monitoring and evaluating credit to identify and mitigate potential risks
- Solid understanding of lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and written skills in English, and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in English & Korean
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D
- 401(k), Paid Vacation, and Sick Leave
Please submit your resume via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Chosen candidates will have to pass a credit check and background investigation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.