Coronavirus (COVID-19) PreparednessA note to our customers about COVID-19
Thank you for being our valued customer.
At Pacific City Bank, serving our clients is at the very heart of who we are as a company. As your trusted financial partner, protecting the health and safety of our clients, colleagues and the communities we serve is our priority during the growing concerns about the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are closely monitoring the guidance from public health organizations, including the Center for Disease Control and the World Health Organization, and we are taking preventative measures to minimize the risk.
What we have done
We have taken the following proactive measures to ensure your safety and to minimize the spread of the virus.
- Hand sanitizers are available at all branches and corporate offices in high usage areas.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning at all branches, which includes disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as tables, doorknobs, desks and other office supplies.
- Employee travel restrictions are in place and we are encouraging the CDC recommended practice of social distancing for non-essential meetings.
We're here to help
We are committed to ensuring that your banking transactions and services are uninterrupted during this time. Our branches remain open and ready to assist you, but please note that we encourage you to take advantage of alternative channels. Our website address is www.paccity.net
- Online banking and mobile banking are available 24/7 where you can conduct most of your transactions such as check balances, make payments, transfer funds, deposit checks, or find the nearest ATMs.
- If you are experiencing material hardship due to the COVID-19 Pandemic which cannot be addressed by the alternate channels, please contact your account representative for assistance and to discuss available options.
- If you have any questions, please contact our branch or General Inquiries line by calling (213)210-2000. We are available Monday through Thursday, 9 AM to 5 PM and Fridays, 9 AM to 6 PM.
We anticipate that fraudsters will attempt to take advantage in the midst of the COVID-19 public health crisis and increase their criminal efforts. It's critical now and in the future to be diligent and vigilant about preventing fraud.
- Avoid clicking on links in unsolicited/suspicious emails and be wary of email attachments.
- Use trusted sources - such as legitimate, government websites such as the CDC website for up-to-date, fact-based information about COVID-19.
- Verify a charity's authenticity before making donations. Review the Federal Trade Commission's page on Charity Scams for more information.
Please note: Do not disclose/give out your personal or account information in response to unsolicited emails, texts or phone calls, even if the communication claims to be from Pacific City Bank. We will never ask for your confidential information through unsolicited emails, texts, or phone calls. Access the Fraud Prevention Tips and Cybersecurity Awareness information for helpful tips and tactics.
FDIC: Insured Bank Deposits are Safe; Beware of Potential Scams Using the Agency's Name
Los Angeles County: County alerts public about increasing COVID-19 scams, warns of fraudulent websites, emails and donations