Pacific City Bank just made banking a lot easier. With convenient Online Banking, you can do your banking 24/7, from just about anywhere!1Benefits of Online Banking:
- Access your statements quickly and easily with Pacific City Bank’s E-Statements.
- View your account balance and transaction history anytime.
- Use Bill Pay to pay your bills online and save on postage.
- Quickly and easily transfer funds between your Pacific City Bank accounts.
It's easy and free to sign up for Online Banking.
Sign up or visit a branch near you to get started with Online Banking.
View your statements online as soon as they’re available. When you sign up for e-statement through Online Banking, you’ll receive an email notification each month when your online statement becomes available.
Simply log in to view and print the electronic version of your statement. Go Paperless and go green!
Go green! Pacific City Bank’s Bill Pay service lets you conveniently view and pay your bills online with just a few clicks. Bill Pay is free and sign up is easy--just click “Bill Pay” and follow the onscreen instructions to get started!
- Pay your bills anytime, anywhere with just a few clicks
- Save paper and go green for the environment
- Send email reminders for your bills
- Set up automatic recurring bill payments
Quickly and easily transfer funds between your Pacific City Bank accounts with Online Banking.
Shop with Pacific City Bank’s Purchase Rewards using your debit card, and earn cash back for everyday purchases.
Log in to Online Banking and select the cash back offers you are interested. Simply use your debit card when you shop at the selected retailer, in-store or online, and earn cash back for each purchase.
Access your complete financial portfolio in one place and view spending activity in a single, easy-to-read snapshot on your desktop or mobile.
- Transactions are automatically categorized and displayed graphically.
- Combine other bank accounts to get a complete overview of loans, credit cards, investments, 401k's and more.
- View spending, income, and savings activity, all in one place.
- Sort by specific spending categories to view transaction details.
- Set up budgets to track spending activity.