Mobile Banking allows you to conveniently manage your Pacific City Bank accounts from your mobile phone, tablet, or smartwatch. And it’s free!Benefits of Mobile Banking1:
- View your account balance and transaction history anytime
- Initiate Bill Pay transactions
- Transfer funds between your Pacific City Bank accounts
- Deposit checks through your mobile device
- Already using Online Banking? Then simply download the Pacific City Bank app from the Apple App Store or the Google PlayTM Store and log in with your Online Banking credentials.
- If you haven't signed up for an Online Banking account yet, you can start here or visit a branch near you.
Keep banking on hand at all times with Mobile Banking on your smartwatch!
Access Pacific City Bank Mobile Banking, check account balances, view recent transactions, find a branch near you, and more, all from your Apple Watch® or Android™ Wear. Just connect your smartwatch to a Smartphone using Bluetooth.
Deposit checks from virtually anywhere, anytime, with your iPhone® or Android mobile device without having to visit a branch.
- Using Pacific City Bank’s Check Deposit service in the Mobile Banking App simply take a photo of a check and deposit it into your bank account
- Certain restrictions may apply (i.e. deposit limit, acceptable check type, deposit availability, etc.)
- Open Pacific City Bank’s Mobile Banking App from your smartphone
- Click on Check Deposit and enter the amount of the check to be deposited (Be sure to endorse the back of your check!)
- Hold your phone steady and touch the check image on the mobile device screen to take a photo of the front and back of the check
- A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. You can also check the status of your deposit by simply clicking on “history” on the check deposit screen