It is the policy of the Pacific City Bank to be an equal opportunity employer and to hire individuals solely upon the basis of their qualifications and ability for the job to be filled. We will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, marital status, or other basis protected by applicable federal or state laws.
Pacific City Bank is looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join our family.
Assistant CRA Officer (Los Angeles)
- 5+ years of banking experience and 3+ years of CRA experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Review reports, data, and individual loans to ensure that all CRA reportable loans are identified, appropriately documented, and accurately reported.
- Assist with the analysis of CRA data and preparation of CRA and fair lending risk assessments and reports.
- Perform review of HMDA data, including independent testing to ensure reporting accuracy.
- Use QuestSoft to monitor CRA and HMDA reporting and analyze data.
- Identify, coordinate, and attend community service activities to meet the Bank’s CRA service goals.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Manage tight deadlines.
- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents including regulations and advisory statements.
Operations Admin Clerk (Los Angeles)
- No experience necessary but preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required
- Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good documentation and writing skills required
BSA Analysts (Los Angeles)
- Review special projects such as KYC, CDD and EDD review, and more.
- Analyzes complex transactions in identification of suspicious account activity.
- Reviewing various reports to identify transaction patterns.
- Analyzing account data to determine the level of risk associated with each account and recommending a risk rating.
- Investigating possible suspicious activities and filing SAR’s as necessary.
- Analyze transactions to determine if they are suspicious in nature and take appropriate action and maintain proper documentation.
- Analyzing the information to reasonably ensure customers’ BSA/USA PATRIOT Act/OFAC compliance.
- Review and track CTRs for properly filing.
- Ensures that all deadlines are met as required by law
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bilingual preferred
- 2-9 year experience in BSA compliance or closely related functions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Must possess good computer, written and oral communication skills.
- Well-organized, analytical and capable of performing multiple tasks.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
Sr. Loan Officer/Loan Officer/Trainee (Los Angeles)
- Senior Loan Officer: Minimum 4-5 years of loan experience
- Loan Officer: Minimum 2-3 years of loan experience preferred but not required
- Trainee: No experience required
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Accounting or Related Field
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Detail orientated and be able to multi-task while meeting important deadlines
- Communicate with clients to either requests or to provide information
- Monitoring and evaluating credit to identify and mitigate potential risks
- Solid understanding of lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and written skills in English, and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in English & Korean
Teller (Los Angeles)
- No prior experience required but preferred
- Bilingual in English & Korean
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail orientated
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D
- 401(k), Paid Vacation, and Sick Leave
Please submit your resume via e-mail to: email@example.com
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Chosen candidates will have to pass a credit check and background investigation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.