It is the policy of the Pacific City Bank to be an equal opportunity employer and to hire individuals solely upon the basis of their qualifications and ability for the job to be filled. We will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, marital status, or other basis protected by applicable federal or state laws.
Pacific City Bank is looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join our family.
VP/BSA Supervisor (Los Angeles)
- Oversee a team of Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) Analysts who research, analyze and investigate high risk account behavior for potential Money Laundering or Terrorist Financing related suspicious activity in accordance with the Bank's Policy and Procedures
- Assign and manage SAR reviews for timely reporting
- Review completed SARs for quality and accuracy
- Assist in the monitoring, measuring and managing the progress of each SAR Analyst
- Provide guided/directed training and development to all BSA Staff to further advance the staff's overall expertise in all BSA related concerns
- Enhance, develop, implement and administer the BSA/AML/OFAC and USA PATRIOT Act monitoring systems to ensure appropriate parameters are in place to identify suspicious or fraudulent activity
- Perform other duties and assignments assigned by the BSA Officer
- Be in compliance with all bank required training deadlines
- Comply with bank policies, procedures and regulatory requirements including Bank Secrecy Act - Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC, and USA PATRIOT Act
Mortgage Closing/Servicing Officer
- Minimum three (3) years of mortgage closing/servicing experience
- Knowledgeable in banking, regulations, and State/Federal Regulations
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email.
Server Admin Mid-Level (Los Angeles)
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server OS and network administration
- Strong experience in implementing and maintaining Active Directory
- Strong experience in VMWARE VSphere administration, Server storage administration, server backup and restore using VEEAM, and various network based devices (such as printers).
- Strong documentation skills
- Some knowledge of network devices (routers, switches, etc).
- Some knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g. TCP/IP)
- Some knowledge of systems and network security.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- IT Vendor maintenance required.
- Bilingual in English & Korean preferred
- Some IT Banking experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
BSA Analysts (Los Angeles)
- Review special projects such as KYC, CDD and EDD review, and more
- Analyzes complex transactions in identification of suspicious account activity
- Reviewing various reports to identify transaction patterns
- Analyzing account data to determine the level of risk associated with each account and recommending a risk rating
- Investigating possible suspicious activities and filing SAR's as necessary
- Analyze transactions to determine if they are suspicious in nature and take appropriate action and maintain proper documentation
- Analyzing the information to reasonably ensure customers' BSA/USA PATRIOT Act/OFAC compliance
- Review and track CTRs for properly filing
- Ensures that all deadlines are met as required by law
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Bilingual preferred
- 2-9 year experience in BSA compliance or closely related functions
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
- Must possess good computer, written and oral communication skills
- Well-organized, analytical and capable of performing multiple tasks
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
Senior Auditor (Los Angeles)
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of financial or operations auditing experience within Banking or Financial Services industries
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or related fields
- Ability to conduct branch audits and other audits as assigned
- Prepare neat, concise, appropriately referenced and easy-to-follow working papers that support the procedures performed, conclusion drawn and recommendations made
- Assist in preparation of audit reports on internal control deficiencies and recommend improvements; ensuring clarity, conciseness and issuance in a timely manner
- Effectively organize/prioritize multiple assignments to meet established deadlines, monitor progress of audits, and manage assigned budgets
- Assist with follow up and timely disposition of audit and exam findings
- Comply with professional standards of conduct
- Maintain technical competence through continuing education
- Industry certification(s) (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA) is a plus.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Bilingual in Korean and English a plus
Marketing Officer (Rowland Heights)
- Minimum two years of experience in a customer-centric sales environment desirable
- Previous financial sales experience is a plus
- Must enjoy people & sales
- Must be comfortable cold-calling
- Results-oriented attitude
- Strong financial marketing skills
- Passionate and committed to exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual in Chinese and Korean is a plus
Note Clerk/Officer (Los Angeles)
- Note Clerk position: Experience preferred but not required
- Note Supervisor/Officer: 1-3 years of experience
- Loan documentation, servicing, and operation
- Bilingual in English & Korean
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
Sr. Loan Officer/Loan Officer/Trainee (Los Angeles)
- Senior Loan Officer: Minimum 4-5 years of loan experience
- Loan Officer: Minimum 2-3 years of loan experience preferred but not required
- Trainee: No experience required
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Accounting or Related Field
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Detail orientated and be able to multi-task while meeting important deadlines
- Communicate with clients to either requests or to provide information
- Monitoring and evaluating credit to identify and mitigate potential risks
- Solid understanding of lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and written skills in English, and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in English & Korean
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D
- 401(k), Paid Vacation, and Sick Leave
Please submit your resume via e-mail to: email@example.com
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Chosen candidates will have to pass a credit check and background investigation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.