It is the policy of the Pacific City Bank to be an equal opportunity employer and to hire individuals solely upon the basis of their qualifications and ability for the job to be filled. We will not unlawfully discriminate against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender identity, marital status, or other basis protected by applicable federal or state laws.
Pacific City Bank is looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join our family.
Senior Auditor (Los Angeles)
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of financial or operations auditing experience within Banking or Financial Services industries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or related fields
- Ability to conduct branch audits and other audits as assigned
- Prepare neat, concise, appropriately referenced and easy-to-follow working papers that support the procedures performed, conclusion drawn and recommendations made
- Assist in preparation of audit reports on internal control deficiencies and recommend improvements; ensuring clarity, conciseness and issuance in a timely manner
- Effectively organize/prioritize multiple assignments to meet established deadlines, monitor progress of audits, and manage assigned budgets
- Assist with follow up and timely disposition of audit and exam findings
- Comply with professional standards of conduct
- Maintain technical competence through continuing education
- Industry certification(s) (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA) is a plus.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Bilingual in Korean and English a plus
Operations Admin. Supervisor (Los Angeles)
- 2 or more years of banking(branch or Ops Admin) experience required
- Bachelor's degree required
- Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good documentation and writing skills required
Mortgage Closing/Servicing Officer
- Minimum three (3) years of mortgage closing/servicing experience
- Knowledgeable in banking, regulations, and State/Federal Regulations
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Competently utilize computer software such as MS Word, MS Excel and email.
Marketing Officer (Rowland Heights)
- Minimum two years of experience in a customer-centric sales environment desirable
- Previous financial sales experience is a plus
- Must enjoy people & sales
- Must be comfortable cold-calling
- Results-oriented attitude
- Strong financial marketing skills
- Passionate and committed to exceptional customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual in Chinese and Korean is a plus
Note Clerk/Officer (Los Angeles)
- Note Clerk position: Experience preferred but not required
- Note Supervisor/Officer: 1-3 years of experience
- Loan documentation, servicing, and operation
- Bilingual in English & Korean
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Detail oriented
Sr. Loan Officer/Loan Officer/Trainee (Los Angeles)
- Senior Loan Officer: Minimum 4-5 years of loan experience
- Loan Officer: Minimum 2-3 years of loan experience preferred but not required
- Trainee: No experience required
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Accounting or Related Field
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Detail orientated and be able to multi-task while meeting important deadlines
- Communicate with clients to either requests or to provide information
- Monitoring and evaluating credit to identify and mitigate potential risks
- Solid understanding of lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and written skills in English, and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual in English & Korean
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, AD&D
- 401(k), Paid Vacation, and Sick Leave
Please submit your resume via e-mail to: email@example.com
Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Chosen candidates will have to pass a credit check and background investigation.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.